Nha Trang – the beautiful coastal city of Vietnam is a tourism paradise with golden sunlight, deep blue ocean, silky beach sand and an alluring culinary that attracts tourists all around the world.
Best time to go
July to September is the best time to visit Nha Trang. During this time, Nha Trang is full of sunshine. Therefore, there is nothing comparable to spending this time resting on a cruise or on the beach in Nha Trang.
The best attractions in Nha Trang
- Po Nagar Cham Towers: The Po Nagar Cham Towers are the defining features of Nha Trang that date back to between 8th and 11th centuries. Opening Hours: Daily 07:30 – 17:00. Address: 2/4 Street near Xom Bong Bridge, Nha Trang.
- Long Son Pagoda & White Buddha: Long Son Pagoda, founded in the late 19th century, features stunning designs of mosaic dragons made with glass and ceramic tiles while the main sanctuary is adorned with modern interpretations of traditional motifs. At the top of the hill is a massive white statue of Buddha sitting atop a lotus blossom. Opening Hours: Daily 07:30 – 11:30 & 13:30 – 17:30. Address: Thai Nguyen Street, Nha Trang.
- Vinpearl Land Nha Trang: Vinpearl Amusement Park offers fun-filled activities for travelling families, with unique water slides, a massive aquarium, a wave pool, amphitheatre, shopping mall, and a variety of rides. Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 21:00, Friday - Sunday 08:00 – 22:00. Address: Vinpearl Resort Island, Nha Trang Bay. Tel: +8458 359 8188
- Alexandre Yersin Museum: Opening Hours: Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 11:00 & 14:00 - 16:30. Address: Pasteur Institute, 10 Tran Phu Street, Nha Trang Tel: +8458 822 355
- Suoi Do Pagoda: Suoi Do Pagoda is a 50-year-old temple that was built in honour of Quan Am, the Goddess of Mercy. Opening Hours: Daily 06:00 – 18:00 Address: Suoi Hiep Commune, Dien Khanh District, Nha Trang.
Things to do in Nha Trang
- Go paintballing
- Snorkeling, Scuba Diving and Boat Trips
- Sunbathe on Nha Trang Beach
- Enjoy a hot air balloon ride
- Trek to the waterfalls
- Soak at Thap Ba Hot Springs and Mud Baths
- Explore the countryside by yourself
- Shopping at Dam Market
- Visit a fishing village
What to eat in Nha Trang
- Nha Trang Seafoods: As a coastal city, Nha Trang is very famous for diverse kinds of seafood such as lobster, crab, squid, etc. Tourists can easily find a place to enjoy those delicious and fresh food from restaurants to street vendors or night markets at a reasonable price.
- Bún Chả Cá (Fish Cake Noodle Soup): Nha Trang is home to various kinds of fish which provide the best ingredients to make delicious fried fish. The noodle’s broth is made from boiled sailfish and mackerel’s bones, which creates a unique taste for the dish.
- Grilled Fermented Pork Roll (Nem Nướng): This specialty is also known as Ninh Hoa’s or Nha Trang’s grilled fermented pork roll which has 2 types: nem nướng or nem chua (fermented pork roll fresh). Tourists may choose to enjoy “nem nướng” in Nha Trang and buy “nem chua” home as a gift from Vietnam.
- Bánh Xèo (Vietnamese Pancake): These are sold on the streets. It’s a savoury pancake made with rice flour. There is usually a variety of fillings such as pork and shrimp. Herbs are also added and it is served with a dipping sauce.