Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – Vung Tau (L/D)
We proceed to Vung Tau City (2 hours drive from HCM city)
The first place we are going to visit is Thien Hau Temple of Five Races, following by the Thang Tam Communal house: This place was built from Ming Mang dynasty period only with bamboo.
Transfer to hotel for check in, free and easy swimming or playing sea sports (Your own expense)
Day 2: Vung Tau (B/L/D)
We go to visit Jesus Monument which overlook the Peninsula and the ocean and then proceed to Ho May Park. It is a diverse community with a combination of many different types of activities such as: Ziplining, Rock Climbing, Terrain racing, High Rope Course…. Invested ebelorately on the Big Mountain of Vung Tau City (Including returned cable car).
Day 3: Vung Tau – Ho Chi Minh (B/L/D)
Make the way back to Ho Chi Minh City and go to visit The Central Post Office, Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral.
In the afternoon, we visit The Vietnamese Historical Museum and enjoy The Water Puppet Show.
Choose one of the options below:
- Option 1: Move to the Saigon Skydeck Bitexco to see the whole view of Saigon.
- Option 2: Take a boat ride on Nhieu Loc – Thi Nghe Canal through 4 Central districts. Enjoy live performance (traditional music, magic, harmonica…) on the boat.
About the evening you have two options to choose:
- Option 1: Have dinner on Cruise along Saigon River and enjoy music on the cruise.
- Option 2: Have dinner at local restaurant and City tour: Visit The Opera House, Nguyen Hue walking street, The People’s Committee.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnel (B/L/D)
We proceed to visit Cu Chi Tunnel which dug with simple tools and bare hands during the French occupation in the 1940s.
Make the way back to HCM city and go shopping at the Gigamall where you can find the local products, global products like Nike,Addidas….
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh (B)
Having breakfast at hotel and check out. You also go to Ben Thanh Market to buy gifts and then transfer to airport. Tour ends.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the quotation breakdown or equivalent.
- Transportation including bus/boat with life-vest
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide through the program
- All entrance fee & activities mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 bottles of mineral water/pax/day (500ml/bottle)
- All related tax and services fee for local vendors