Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – City Tour (L/D)
We visit The Vietnamese Historical Museum which built around 100 years ago and designed by French architect. Then, enjoy The Water Puppet Show which is used to be only performed for the Vietnamese King.
In the afternoon, you can choose one of the options below:
- Option 1: Move to the Saigon Skydeck Bitexco to see the whole view of Saigon.
- Option 2: Take a boat ride on Nhieu Loc – Thi Nghe Canal through 4 Central districts. Enjoy live performance (traditional music, magic, harmonica…) on the boat.
In the evening, you can choose one of the options below:
- Option 1: Have dinner con Cruise along Saigon River and enjoy the music.
- Option 2: Freely enjoy the dinner on your own and explore the city at night.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Vung Tau (B/L/D)
We transfer to Vung Tau and visit Thich Ca Phat Dai, one of the most famous scenic in Vung Tau and Southern Area of Vietnam. Continue visiting White Palace.
Free and easy in the evening.
Day 3: Vung Tau – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
You will have free time to enjoy the beach in the morning.
Then we start to visit Thang Tam Communal House: this place was built from Ming Mang dynasty period only with bamboo. Nowadays, this house still preserve a more than 100-year-old skeleton of a whale which is considered a God or a Guardian of the Sea by local people.
Make the way back to HCM City and tour end.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the quotation breakdown or equivalent.
- Transportation including bus/boat with life-vest
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide through the program
- All entrance fee & activities mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 bottles of mineral water/pax/day (500ml/bottle)
- All related tax and services fee for local vendors